PLEASE READ PRIOR TO MAKING RESERVATIONS
Bluewater Key® RV Resort welcomes your stay with us. Please note; all rental policies are established by the Property Owners Association Board of Directors and are strictly adhered to. Failure to abide by these policies will result in the cancellation of your reservation and the loss of any payments received.
- All RV's must arrive by the posted check in time. See
Rules & Policies
- Once you have checked in, the use of your RV as transportation in and
out of the resort is not allowed, regardless of the size of RV
- Maximum of 6 occupants per RV regardless of
age (infants included in count) NO EXCEPTIONS
- Rates based on 2 adults - each additional person 13 years or older is an
additional $10.00 per night
- Class A, B, & C motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheels only
- RV must be at least 24' in length, with all slides in and not including
hitch in the case of a travel trailer
- No tents, pop up/soft side trailers or truck campers permitted
- Maximum of 2 pets - NO EXCEPTIONS - All pets
subject to Monroe County leash laws
- Charcoal grills, fire pits (wood or propane), deep fryers and tiki
torches are PROHIBITED. Propane grills are allowed, you must bring your own
- Tow dollies, trailers or boats may not be kept on RV lot - Limited
storage available Call (305) 745-2494 for storage rates and availability
- Caution: The Bay is very shallow, as shallow
as 12" in some areas, and only navigable by shallow draft boats.
Thank you for choosing Bluewater Key® RV Resort.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Pets 2 Max
* The fields in Bold below are required.
- * Type of RV
- Site Location